Aug 13, 2013

Curvily Yours 2.2

Today was our second day of movement training and I am definitely starting to feel it. Although playing 1.5 soccer games last night after a full day of movement may not have been the best idea. I did enjoy it though so no regrets. Today was emotional for a lot. For me I am just hoping moment to moment that my strength holds up. I kept myself motivated during the tricks that I was having trouble with by keeping in mind this is just a jumping off point. It's hard not to put ego into it thinking that well I have been here the longest surely I should be able to do everything perfectly by now.

I have to remind myself to not view the room in a masculine competitive way. But in a supportive everyone is amazing kind of way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...