Dec 7, 2012

Just A Minor Setback

minor setback
So I had the bright idea to do a 30 days of Cooking Challenge for the month of December. Which was going along swimmingly until I got sick and lacked the energy to do anything other than heat up store bought soup. However when it came to my turn to host our KTG group I rallied and cooked a frozen veggie lasagna. Other than a minor casualty involving oven mitts that were obviously too short and a 400 degree glass oven door. The event went well :) I do hope that I get rid of the last of this cold soon so that I can restart my challenge. I was actually enjoying trying out all the new recipes in my dust gathering cookbooks and magazines!

1 comment:

  1. Boo your poor little hand. New Oven mitts for christmas i say!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...