Dec 9, 2011

Eye of the Storm

There's something about a sultry voice a pair of sassy black mary janes and slip of a dress that just really gets the blood pumping. And lately it's also been all about the eye make-up. I very rarely wear make-up. I own a ton of it but use it so infrequently that whenever I break it out it's always cause for comment.















Who knew you could hide behind eyeliner and use it   as a shield of your innermost thoughts. Or maybe it's not that I am being hidden, it's that I am finally being let out. A quirk of a smile and hooded eyes lined black as coal.

If you've seen the movie Black Swan you might be able to imagine what I mean about eye make-up letting your inner demons and seductresses out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...