Dec 12, 2011

Jessism of the Week: Movie Sap

I am a complete sap. I cry during movies sure, lots of people do. But I also cry during kids shows, cartoons, and animes. In fact, I cried through the last third of The Muppets, as well as several Sailor Moon movies. I cry at happy and sad movies.

I'm also one of those people that jumps during scary movies. I mean out of my seat knocking my knee on objects in front of me kind of jumpy. My best friend Mrs Sunshine loves to watch scary movies with me because she gets a kick out of it. I tend to scare people more than the movie does.

You remember that scene in Ace Ventura Pet Detective where the shark jumps out of the water? The one that was in all the trailers so you KNEW it was going to happen? I still jumped, in fact when I jumped I flung out both my arms which hit both people sitting next to me and nearly gave both of them a heart attack. Needless to say it took me a few years to live that one down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...