May 24, 2012

Battle Armour

Interviews stress me out more than anything. And that is whether I want the job or not. Today I wasn't even sure. Mainly, I was just curious about the company and the opportunity. I woke up this morning after staying up until 2AM working on my freelance project and a very restless night of sleep. I felt like absolute crap. Definitely not the way I was hoping to feel on the day of an interview. I got up and went through the motions. Figuring out what I was going to wear, putting on make-up, attempting to tame the craziness of my hair. It was probably the only thing that got me through the morning. Well, that and the two Aleve's that Mr. Mine dropped into my hand with a huge glass of water before sending me on the way to my interview.

Yeah I took this photo long after the interview was over and the drugs had kicked in. Although I was still feeling like crap when I got home too. Here I'm just happy that the stressful part is over!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...