Oct 6, 2012

Honey Walks

Monday, Oct 1, 2012
Yay for evening walks with the Honey. I love that Mr Mine is home again. Although it has taken some getting used to for both of us. We got in a 3.1 mile walk tonight after dinner. Which is alot for us these days! I managed to get in a total of 8,202 steps today which is a record since I have been injured. I've been trying to strive for 5,000 steps for the past month but I only reached that goal six times in 30 days. Most days I got in only 2,500. So it was a good way to start off the month of October. I'm going to try to hit at least my 5,000 step goal every day this month. Which will be nice if it means that every night I get to walk with Mr Mine. I use a pedometer app called Accupedo Pro on my phone which counts my steps and then I also use the Runtastic app to double check how far I have gone. And then because I am a little crazy I triple check it by using the Gmap-Pedometer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...