Oct 6, 2012

Please Sir May I Have Another

Wednesday, Oct 3, 2012
I swear the universe is laughing at me. After leaving Mrs Bokeh and her niece at their front door I headed up to the nearest mall to continue my search for pants. I started off by grabbing a quick slice at Sbarros and then headed to the nearest clothing store.

Four hours and several near misses later I found myself in the absolute last clothing store into the mall, Macy's, hurriedly flinging clothes on and off as the announcement was made for the third time that store was not only closing, but was now in fact closed. Stepping in and out of the last two pairs of pants I felt my foot come down a little awkwardly and a twinge in my ankle. Fast forward to me, finally home, lying in bed, and I look down, my right ankle has swollen to the size of a grapefruit! What the hell?????

Honestly first the back and now I somehow screw up my ankle while shopping?! I'm hoping its nothing major and plan on spending all day in bed tomorrow. I don't think backbrace + crutches = good time. I'm hoping I just mildly sprained it somehow. Sigh, never a dull moment.

1 comment:

  1. Only you could mess up your ankle shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...