Oct 23, 2012

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

While Mr Mine and I were making breakfast we happened to look out our front window to find we have a new face in the neighborhood. Meet Paul, the baby possum. He's probably no larger than your average size rat, but oh so adorable! Our cat Norman decided to help us out with our scale system by escaping and sitting in the same place as Paul so that you can see how tiny this guy really is. The cats didn't seem to think that Paul was all that interesting and for the most part ignored him. I of course was absolutely thrilled and couldn't stop myself from take a bazillion pictures of him. I can only imagine what it will be like when we have a child.

babypossum05
babypossum00
babypossum01
babypossum02b
babypossum04
babypossum06
babypossum07



1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD I cannot believe you didnt call me to come over. These are adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...