Jun 14, 2012

Memorial Weekend Madness

Otherwise entitled The Things You Do For Family. My sister informed me last Thursday that I would be helping her move over Memorial Day weekend. Not only move actually, she also informed me that I would be helping her paint. What she failed to mention was that she hadn't even decided on her paint color, nor had she packed a single thing. Enter long long weekend here.


Fortunately she and our good friend did all of the heavy lifting. I mainly scrubbed her floors and carried all the light stuff. Since there were only a few of us there to help it took the majority of the day to get it all done. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh the joys of moving, and have a little sister who isnt very organized. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...