Jun 2, 2012

Jessism of the Week: Marathon Runner

















Ok, so maybe I don't run your normal average marathon. I'm more of a movie marathon runner. I run my own personal marathons on a regular basis. Whether it's watching an entire season of Bones, or maybe all eight Harry Potter Movies. I love Lie to Me and Bones marathons. And of course the dramatic world of Sex and the City. That show was just designed for ladies nights in. Most recently I did re-watch the entire Season 2 of Lie to Me and we watched all three of the Lord of the Rings movies( the extended versions).

My current obsession is with finishing Buffy. I started watching Buffy a long time ago with a good friend. I used to come over and we'd have dinner, watch three or four episodes and then I'd spend the night on the couch. Yeah this started when I was...25? Sleepovers just never get old. I think I just enjoy escaping into a world I enjoy for long periods of time. Like when you are enjoying a really good book.


1 comment:

  1. My goodness that is a ton of shows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...