Jun 3, 2012

Thank you for being a friend!





I love my friends. A big thank you to all of them. They have been rallying around me through this ordeal with breakfast drive-bys, emails, texts, phone calls, and even edible fruit arrangements!

Thank you so much for all of the love. I appreciate it more than words can say. This thing has me pretty beat down. It's different than anything I have ever experienced before. So all the support makes it just a little bit easier to deal with.

Physical therapy appears to be helping with my spine mobility. But my body is far from healed. And there are all these fun and unique side effects that have been popping up as well. The road feels like there is a long way to travel ahead. But I am trying to keep my spirits up and just taking things day by day.

I appreciate all of the check-ins! I don't know what I'd do without you all! xoxo

love and hugs,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...