Jun 14, 2012

Sister Hood

A couple of weeks ago I helped my sister paint and move into her new apartment in Silver Lake see more here. So this past Monday I had promised her that I would come over and help her organize her place. My sister is exactly the same as I was at 28. Nothing really has a home, everything seems to be disorganized chaos. It drives us both nuts. Housekeeping is truly a constant battle.

So after finally admitting defeat due to my back and fun daylong seasickness we ended up taking a walk around her 'hood. It's an interesting area. Tons of Vegan and Vegetarian restaurants, juice bars, coffee shops. All things that make my sister one happy girl. Did I mention she has a yummy Gelato place just around the corner from her? Also the weekly Farmer's Market takes place right outside her front door. I'd say she has a pretty fantastic set-up.

Checking out the stores. Lots of art pieces everywhere. Ended with a nice dusk walk.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the area, and the location vs the farmers market is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...