Aug 4, 2012

Catching Up

One of the people that I wanted to make sure that I saw while I was in MI was Mr Galley. My mother and Mr Galley used to work together teaching at a Special Education school. I used to go into work with my mom frequently and I'd always stop by to visit his room. In fact most of my teenage summers were spent at that school. I had a lot of good times helping my mom out with her gym and swim classes. Nothing like spending the summer in the pool, even if it was indoors.

Mr Galley and I

Mr Mine and I asked Mr Galley to officiate our wedding last year and he did an absolutely fantastic job. I wanted to let him know how much we appreciated him doing that. So Friday afternoon I headed over and had a lovely visit. It was extremely nice to sit and chat. Catching up on our traveling stories and comparing trip tickets. Thank you so much Mr Galley! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...