Aug 6, 2012

Frittata and Friends

Ms Ianthine and I headed up to Clawson, MI saturday morning for our first stop of the day, brunch with our friend Ms Stark. We met up with Ms Stark and she recommended that we try the one of her favorite breakfast stops, Frittata. The breakfast menu offers a wide variety of dishes, including lemon ricotta pancakes, eggs benedict, poached eggs lorraine, and of course, several mouth watering variations of the frittata. 

We arrived just before the brunch rush. The servers who were bustling about frantically took a while to seat us, but as we weren't in a big hurry we didn't mind. Once seated with a menu in hand it was hard to choose what to try as everything sounded great! This is the problem I have with not being a picky eater, no limitations. I settled on the house favorite which was a chicken and artichoke laden frittata and ordered some french toast for the table to share. Wouldn't you know that I have been so spoiled in LA being able to find pretty much any restaurant's menu online that I didn't bother writing down the names of any of the dishes. I really enjoyed my fritatta and in fact ate every single bite even though I know that I probably should have stopped half way through. It was just so delicious I couldn't bear the thought of wasting it!







































Once we were finished with breakfast we headed back to Ms Stark's so that I could take some pics of the crazy cats residing with her. I have never in my life seen such a "big-boned" cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...