Aug 12, 2012

Fusalicious

I think one of my cats vomited on my phone. But it's too early to turn on the light....

It's almost 6am and I feel as though I haven't slept a wink. I'm wide awake and I know I was tossing turning and flipping all night. It's been extremely hot here in LA recently. So last night my husband broke out our airconditioning unit (courtesy of Mr Aside). I'm not that keen on AC but last night it felt Great! Unfortunately it apparently took out our main fuse in its enthusiasm to keep us from melting. I wondered why our apartment felt so dark!

No idea what time it went out. But I have a feeling it was fighting with our Cat Genie over who needed more power. I guess all the little people lost out in the end...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...