Aug 1, 2012

Unexpected Sister Time

Ms Bliss and I. Cheers!
I found myself with a fairly free evening on Thursday night. Mr Timbre was out for the evening and I was waiting on a lot of people to get back to me. When enexpectedly my Sis, Ms Bliss, called. She wanted to know how I was doing and when I told her of my waiting pattern she invited me over for dinner. Ms Bliss was also in MI this weekend. Her best friend Ms Carolina was getting married and my sister just happened to be her MOH.

So I headed over to join the bride and bridesmaids for a drink and some girl chat. It was fun hearing Ms Carolina's mother and mother-in-law tell the stories about how they heard of their daughter/son relationship. Too soon I needed to be on my way to my next engagment. Time to see The Pentagons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...