Aug 22, 2012

The Winding Road

Monday, Aug 23

Ms Ianthine and I were up this morning before the crack of dawn. (Where does that expression come from?) A long trip ahead, we settled ourselves and the lovely Ms Xochi into the car for our trip from Detroit to Charlotte. A twelve hour drive if we were lucky.

So we chatted about life, what we have been up to, what we want to change, drama bombs, our cats, books, and just about anything really. And the trip just flew by. Before we knew it we were only 2 hours from home. Time really does fly when you are having fun. I love road trips with great friends. Ms Ianthine I'd drive anywhere with you!

We resorted to music for the last leg of our journey and I fell in love with Ms Ianthine's workout playlist. Great, upbeat, gets your body moving music. She was kind enough to burn me a copy of it to take home with me. Can't wait to upload it to my Amazon Cloud! 

2 comments:

  1. love to read ur blog.. Keep posting ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you are enjoying!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...