Jul 5, 2012

Family Day P2: Kitten Love

Since Mr Mine and I were out of cat food we decided to swing by the pet store across the street. Of course we couldn't escape without being tempted by some cute kitten cuddles. The one little darling was obsessed with my Sis's necklace and kept attacking it. Adorable! A Five minute stopped turned into about a half an hour by the time we were satisfied. Only Mr. Mine escaped the clutches of the kittens and kept a cool head. I have to admit he had to drag us out of the store. It was a very close call.











































































They looked a lot like my Ginger and made me miss him. Wherever he is I hope he's being well taken care of. I'll have to tell that story some other time.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...