Jul 18, 2012

Last Minute is My Middle Name

So I swear that every time I plan on traveling all hell breaks loose. And this MI trip is absolutely no exception. Which reminds me that once I get there I am still going to have a ton of things to get done! Ahhhhhh...small mental break down.....

Today was supposed to be an easy relaxing day of a few last minute errands and some leisurely packing. I know what you're thinking, no I still haven't learned the lesson of packing the night before a trip. Two days ago the emails started. Each of my freelance projects in turn started making demands and everything needed to be done NOW NOW NOW!

So instead of getting laundry done yesterday as well as getting a jump start on my packing. I spent the day putting out fires, cleaning, creating, and uploading psds. All other free time was sucked up by correspondence. And of course all of that ended up spilling over into today, so my nice easy day has been quite chaotic. Between emails, psds, laundry, cleaning up cat messes, physical therapy, and getting in an MRI my head is just spinning.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Cut to me, packed and finally crawling into bed at 2am after taking 20 min to ice my poor back. By the way, I have a 6am flight so I will be up in an hour to shower and rush to the airport! Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no last minute always sneaks up on even the best of us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...