Jul 5, 2012

Family Day P3: Picnic in the Park

It was such a beautiful day that we decided to pick up the cat food and then some Chili from one of our fav places, Tubs Chili. We then headed to one of our favorite little parks in Culver City for a picnic. There is nothing better than an afternoon reading in the park. I was looking forward to cracking open my latest acquired Diana Wynne Jones novel.










































































When we reached the park I was delighted to see that there was a vintage yard sale going on. We perused through their goodies and enjoyed some delicious tea. We even managed to find some great items for my Sis's new place! Including some great candlesticks which I chose to give her as a housewarming gift :)




1 comment:

  1. Fun, YAY, family picnic in the park. Ummm Hummm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...