Jul 16, 2012

Jessism of the Week: Cat Lover

I spent a very lazy Sunday at home this weekend. I blogged a little, I caught up on other blogs, and I started a new art project. In the midst of all this I looked up and realized that my cat babies hadn't been begging for my attention, which they have been doing more often than not recently. So I stood up and walked around the kitchen table and thought "ah hah!" as I came upon all my lazy sunbathers. I do love my kitties and we have three. One of my favorite relaxation times is just curling up on my couch and being covered in kitties. They tend to not bother fighting each other they just find whatever empty space they can find on my lap, legs, or torso to drape themselves. But today I was just having a great time admiring my darling little devils in their sunny splendor.

The Sunbathers
Top: NORMAN, Our trouble maker.   |    Bottom: Qweenie, as her name suggests she rules the roost.
Top: LEO, our ever curious scaredey-cat.   |    Bottom: QWEENIE and NORMAN cuddling.
Left: LEO giving NORMAN some Love Bites.                                                                                 Right: LEO making his presence known.






















































































Leo got tired of me taking pictures and ignoring him. So he decided to sit on my back while I was taking pics of Qweenie and Norman. Such a silly cat, but he does love his Momma.

1 comment:

  1. awww love all the photos. Leo sure is a gorgeous little kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...