Jul 18, 2012

Steel Bird to Hockeytown


Leaving Las Vegaaaas, you know, I am used to long flights. But today 3.5 hours feels like forever. It is usually hard to get comfortable in airplane seats. But with my back as agitated as it is, it’s been nearly impossible. Nothing feels comfortable. And the 600mg IBuprophen that I took this morning might as well have been candy for all the effect it is having. Thank beezle I brought our laptop. It’s given me a chance to catch up on a few blogs. And the earphones and trusty cellphone have been keeping the crying baby at bay. Thankfully I only have an hour left before I will be touching down in Detroit, MI. This weekend is my dear friends Mr & Mrs Pentagon’s Babyshower. I am so excited for them that very soon they will be bringing a new little life into the world.

So amazed by them and I hope that we will be following in their footsteps soon :) 

I've been away so long that I know I'm going to keep getting lost! All the old markers will be gone and I won't have a clue where I am. 



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I just had to leave you with this adorable guy. Who was apparently sitting in front of me the entire flight, and I had no clue. What a good cat baby! I don't think I could ever take one of our guys on a plane. Leo won't leave the apartment, Qweenie would get us kicked off the plane, and Norman would find a way to escape and run lose all over!

1 comment:

  1. Your poor little back. LOVE that you at least brought the laptop and caught up on some blogs. That kitty is ADORABLENESS personified!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...