Jul 27, 2012

Old School Chums


I hadn't seen Mr & Mrs Ranger since my wedding, so I was excited to have a lovely Brunch with them Friday morning. It was exactly the right way to start off one of my crazier trip days. We met at Mr Timbre's house and headed over to an old time favorite Ken's Cozy Cafe. There are not a whole lot of fancy breakfast options in The Twp, but Ken's makes up for that in spades. I ordered the Veggie Omelet (no green peppers) and a Hot Chocolate. Mr & Mrs Ranger ordered omelets as well and this delicious looking Cinnamon Bun French Toast. YUM!!

I met Mr Ranger sophmore year when we were both on the Science Olympiad team in high school. Although I competed a lot when I was in elementary and junior high, I ended up playing more of a supportive role in high school. All those darn smart Shelby Jr High kids to contend with for spots :) We've stayed close friends over the years, meeting up whenever we are both in town. Helping each other when needed. I can't even tell you how many times this man has helped me move or listened patiently to my latest relationship drama! Being so far away has been hard, but it's great to be able to pick up with old friends as if no time has passed.  I love to see him so happy and the best part of that is Mrs Ranger! She is sweet and funny and perfect for him. I'm so excited for them both as they shared some wonderful news with me that their family will soon be growing. Congratulations Mr & Mrs Ranger!!!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...