Jul 2, 2012

Lean for Life: Weight Loss Phase Round 2

So today was my first day of Round 2. So far it is going well and I have been eating my meals on time. The first four days consist of all protein. This is to help jumpstart your metabolism. So starting at 8am and every 2 hours until 8pm I have a serving of protein. This can really be rough your first time around and I really don't recommend leaving the house on the first day if you can help it. So if you work all week then I would start on a weekend. If you do leave the house make sure that you pack several emergency snacks just in case you end up being out longer than you thought. I cannot tell you how many times this happened and I was grateful that I was prepared.

THE STATS
Current Weight: 173.9 lbs
Goal Weight: 145 lbs (They always tell you to dream big :)

Current Measurements:
Chest - 40.5"
Waist - 34.5"
Abdomen - 38.25"
Hips - 39"
Thigh - 25.5"
Total Inches: 177.75

And just to give you an idea of just how far I have come:
Chest - 41.5
Waist - 36.5
Abdomen - 41
Hips - 42
Thigh -27.25
Total Inches: 188.25

I've lost a total of 10.5" overall even with my accident. Sadly I was actually down another 6" before my accident, but I am determined that I will soon lose that again.

If you don't want visual scarring don't scroll down.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is what I look like on Day 1! Let's DO This!

Because it keeps me honest. Please notice my trusty shadow, always by my side.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...